Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Sunday will be our 4 year anniversary. It didn't take long after we first met to realize that we wanted to be married for time and all eternity. We were married only 3 months after our first date. It amazes me how fast the time has flown by. It feels like we were married just yesterday, but still amazing how many things can be accomplished in that amount of time. We have 2 beautiful little girls and a baby boy on the way, Eric has a good career so I can stay at home with our kids, and we have experienced so many things together that have been both challenging and enjoyable. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. He is so patient and sweet to me (especially while I'm prego) , our girls and to everyone in my family. I am so blessed to have him in my life. His smile and goofy sense of humor brightens my day. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend and eternal sweetheart. I love you, hunny.

4 comments:

Laurie Davies said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you both!
You have such a beautiful little family and we are so blessed to be able to share in your lives!

Christina said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute! I CAN NOT believe you are pregnant and are due 10 DAYS before me!! That is so crazy!! Don't you think? Congratulations! It seems like just yesterday we were still in high school!

The Jones Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Time does go by so fast. Congratulations on having a little boy! Your girls are adorable.

Vicky said...

ohhh I love this post, you guys are so great together! Many many many many more years of happiness for you!