Sunday, May 31, 2009

Long time no posting.

So, I am not very good at posting all of the time. It feels like life gets so busy and I forget that I even have a blog.
Since my last post we put our house up for sale; hoping to find a newer home with 3 bedrooms on the same floor and a 2 car garage. This in and of it's self is time consuming! I never realized just how hard it would be to keep my home clean all of the time with three kids. I find myself freaking out about the littlest things, like marshmallows smashed into the carpet, jello and yogurt finger marks along the wall going to the bathroom, or food on the ceiling.(I don't know how it got there!)My husband thinks I'm a basket case! Sorry, Hun! I hope we'll sell it soon.
Anyway, along with this is the everyday living. We are enjoying the time we have with our kids. It's fun to watch them grow. Abby and Eliza just adore Brock and like to hold him all of the time. They are just such sweet kids! So on that note, here are some pics of the kiddos.







2 comments:

Brooke said...

Your oldest daughter is going to look just like you when she grows up--beautiful! Your kids are so sweet.

Amy Mann said...

What cute pictures Jackie! You have such cute kids.